Thursday, September 16, 2010

BIG MEAN HORNED GOAT WANTED

BIG MEAN HORNED GOAT WANTED (250 mile radius from Pittsburgh Pa)

Date: 2010-09-15, 10:28AM ED



Do you have a mean goat in your heard?

I'm talking a really angry goat...


Is this goat too difficult to handle?

Always tries to ram you in the ass out of pure rage every time you turn your back...


Are your children in danger constant danger due to the unruly actions of this goat?

The kind of goat that bites...


Does this goat have large sharp scary horns?

Large enough to disturb the actions of a would-be burglar...


Would this goat make a good guard goat?

If you have said yes to all of these questions then...


YOU ARE IN LUCK THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF GOAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!



I am looking for a fairly large male goat of any variety, with the most monstrous, slice you to death kinda horns (preferably a 2 or more sets)

I want this goat to ram everything that moves, bites everything that its adorable little mouth can reach, and climbs to the heavens on top of anything that is physically scaleable...


I want an guard goat... an attack goat.

(and a biological grass cutter wouldn't hurt either)


I have a 6 foot fence around just under an acre of land for this goat to roam free in and graze until his little heart desires or is stuffed to the brim (whichever comes first)



He will have the best of vet care

He will have the best of food

He will have the freshest of water

He will have a heated indoor area to rest his huge badass horns at night

He will be treated with the utmost care and kindness (i just want him to be mean as fuck to begin with)

He will be my guard goat

I will even get his ass microchipped if you can even do that with goats in case the big bastard tries to completely doze the gate and make a run for it ("do not challenge the gate" <--- google that phrase if you haven't already seen that picture)


Anyways what I am trying to say is I want a mean as can be kinda goat.


If you have one

email me we will sit and talk


if you don't

then check with people you know that might, and tell them to check with people they know who might...


and if they still dont know anyone then

oh well i know someone in West Virginia defiantly will and ill post there too HAHAHA!


NO, but seriously... I want one

Thank you for you time to check this add













No part of this add was a joke either, hence the email address availability

So please do not hesitate to email me

Thanks



oh and a long beard on the goat would be a terrific bonus to my purchase



  • Location: 250 mile radius from Pittsburgh Pa
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests





PostingID: 1955074151

No comments: