Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 16, 2010
BIG MEAN HORNED GOAT WANTED (250 mile radius from Pittsburgh Pa)
Date: 2010-09-15, 10:28AM ED
Do you have a mean goat in your heard?
I'm talking a really angry goat...
Is this goat too difficult to handle?
Always tries to ram you in the ass out of pure rage every time you turn your back...
Are your children in danger constant danger due to the unruly actions of this goat?
The kind of goat that bites...
Does this goat have large sharp scary horns?
Large enough to disturb the actions of a would-be burglar...
Would this goat make a good guard goat?
If you have said yes to all of these questions then...
YOU ARE IN LUCK THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF GOAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!
I am looking for a fairly large male goat of any variety, with the most monstrous, slice you to death kinda horns (preferably a 2 or more sets)
I want this goat to ram everything that moves, bites everything that its adorable little mouth can reach, and climbs to the heavens on top of anything that is physically scaleable...
I want an guard goat... an attack goat.
(and a biological grass cutter wouldn't hurt either)
I have a 6 foot fence around just under an acre of land for this goat to roam free in and graze until his little heart desires or is stuffed to the brim (whichever comes first)
He will have the best of vet care
He will have the best of food
He will have the freshest of water
He will have a heated indoor area to rest his huge badass horns at night
He will be treated with the utmost care and kindness (i just want him to be mean as fuck to begin with)
He will be my guard goat
I will even get his ass microchipped if you can even do that with goats in case the big bastard tries to completely doze the gate and make a run for it ("do not challenge the gate" <--- google that phrase if you haven't already seen that picture)
Anyways what I am trying to say is I want a mean as can be kinda goat.
If you have one
email me we will sit and talk
if you don't
then check with people you know that might, and tell them to check with people they know who might...
and if they still dont know anyone then
oh well i know someone in West Virginia defiantly will and ill post there too HAHAHA!
NO, but seriously... I want one
Thank you for you time to check this add
No part of this add was a joke either, hence the email address availability
So please do not hesitate to email me
oh and a long beard on the goat would be a terrific bonus to my purchase
- Location: 250 mile radius from Pittsburgh Pa
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
| || |
| || |
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
- Think of adventurous words. You want your RV to elicit the feeling of extreme adventure. Some examples would be Escape, Freestyle, Fun Finder, Grand Surveyor, Nomad, Passport, Trail Runner, Wanderer.
- Once you have your adverture word, think of some places that would be awesome to take an RV. Possibly Antigua, Aruba, Copper Canyon, Emerald Bay, Flagstaff, Frontier, Malibu. Make sure you come up with witty names such as New Horizons, Next Level, Open Road, it makes driving one so much more fun.
- While we're at it, might as well think of some places that people would wonder "why the hell is an RV going there?". Places like Orbit, Space Craft, Vortex.
- You want your RV to seem as spacious and homey inside, might as well name it after some sort of permanent residence. For example, Bunkhouse, Cabana, Chateau, Eggcamper, Hideout.
- There is nothing better than naming your RV after a weird wild animal. These are afterall, the RV's that can get the best illustrations on the sides. Animals like Arctic Fox, Bigfoot, Burro, Cougar, Coyote, Cub, Desert Fox, Eagle, Golden Falcon, Hornet, Innsbruck, Lynx, Mallard, Prowler, Puma, Raptor, Roadrunner.
- If you're going after a different crowd, one that might not like the wild animals, try some of these: G-Force, Nitrous, N'Tense, Octane ZX, Trilium, Xtreme, Zoom.
- Everyone loves a cutesy little misspelling as well, things like Wee kender, Kustom Koach, Komfort.
- Maybe something patriotic? All American Sport, Ameri-lite, Olympian, Pace American, Presidential, Spirit of America, Victory Lane.
- If you really haven't come up with a name yet, check out these pictures and maybe you'll be inspired.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Southwest Airlines will only accept small cats and dogs in carriers that can be stowed under the Customer's seat.
- Cats typically weigh between 5.5 and 16 lbs. That doesn't seem like a big difference for an airline.
- Cats average 9-10 inches in height, about 18 inches long, and a tail length of 11.8 inches. Seems like a pretty small size, something that would easily fit in a cat carrier.